What is a cookie?
A Cookie (remember that we had agreed that they are not cookies) is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more user-friendly. Although the general term “Cookie” is used in this policy, since it is the main method of storing information used by this website, the browser’s “Local Storage” space is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. In this regard, all information included in this section is equally applicable to this “Local Storage”.
What are Cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences during navigation and on future visits.
The information collected in the Cookies also allows us to improve the website by estimating usage numbers and patterns, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches, etc.
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, credit or debit card information, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in the Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as “Third Party Cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website.
You can change your preferences regarding analytics cookies by using the enable/disable options. The User can allow or block cookies, as well as delete their browsing data (including cookies) from the browser they use. To do so, you can visit the following pages depending on the browser used:
- Firefox: HTTPS://SUPPORT.MOZILLA.ORG/EN/KB/DELETE%20COOKIES
- Chrome: HTTPS://SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM/CHROME/ANSWER/95647?HL=EN
- Safari: HTTPS://SUPPORT.APPLE.COM/EN-US/HT201265
- Microsoft Edge: HTTPS://SUPPORT.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-US/HELP/4468242/MICROSOFT-EDGE-BROWSING-DATA-AND-PRIVACY-MICROSOFT-PRIVACY
- Internet Explorer: HTTPS://SUPPORT.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-US/HELP/17438/WINDOWS-INTERNET-EXPLORER-VIEW-DELETE-BROWSING-HISTORY
What specific Cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
Below is a table with the Cookies, which we can enable or disable those used by this website, along with a description and example of their use:
- Type of cookie
- of geolocation
- OF REGISTRATION
- OF ADVERTISING
- These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the functioning of our websites. They store service configurations so you don’t have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
- These cookies are used to store geolocation data from your computer or devices to provide you with more appropriate content and services.
- Registration cookies are created when you register or log in to one of our web portals.
- These cookies collect information about your browsing experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous way.
- These cookies collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on the web portals.
- Examples of use
- Volume settings of video and sound players.
Optimal video transmission speeds.
Stores the purchase made in a “shopping cart” in the E-commerce services.
- Contents adjusted to the country, city, language, etc.
- You can stay logged in, even if you close your browser, so that when you come back you will still be logged in unless you log out or log out.
To access certain areas of our web portals, for example, to participate in a competition
- We can count the number of visitors
We can know if the user repeats the visit
This information can help us to improve navigation and improve the service.
- Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.
To provide advertisements managed through third parties that are displayed on the page in real time.